Online giving is Here! Just above is a button (Give to St. Michael's) that will take you directly to our online giving page. That will allow you to donate, safely and securely, to St. Michael's on a recurring or one-time basis. More details are found on our Giving page. Thank you for supporting our Church.
We are pleased to share with you an update on
God's Helping Hands!
They are open for drive through food pick up regular hours (T, F, 9-Noon) and will begin Houseware donations on March 15. Click here to read more
- Entering: We will have one entrance. This will allow our flow to move in one direction and also to keep a count as we come in. Please make sure you sign in when you arrive - a helpful checklist will be ready.
- Seating: Pews are marked. Every other pew is designated to be empty so please sit only in the marked pews. If you come as a couple/family, you can sit together. If you are single or living in a separate household, we ask that you sit 6' apart. The ushers in the maroon jackets and gloves will assist you in this.
- Breaking Bread: Hymnals have been removed as recommended by the Diocese. The link above includes a copy of the Worship Aid Kathleen put together for your convenience and to follow along. You probably didn't sing at home so it's ok to share your rusty voice with others! Readings: If you normally follow along to the readings at Mass with the Breaking Bread book, please note it will be gone and plan accordingly.
- Our Father: During the Our Father, there is to be no hand holding (even amongst those of the same household). The sign of peace will also be omitted.
- Communion line: You will see little crosses on the aisle for the Communion line. Please do not stand in between these and follow the procession at a distance from the persons behind and before you (even if you are from the same household). Since you will be wearing a mask, as you approach the last cross (while the person ahead of you is receiving Eucharist), please remove your mask, bow, and say "Amen" - and then walk forward to receive. WE CANNOT DISTRIBUTE EUCHARIST TO A GLOVED HAND. If you plan on wearing gloves, please ensure they are removed prior to approaching Eucharist.
- There will be no chalice.
- Collection: There will be no collection basket - we ask that you continue to take advantage of our online giving, mail in your envelopes, or drop in the basket that will be in the Narthex. If you are unsure, please ask an usher.
We are pleased to announce FORMED access for all St. Michael's Parishioners at no cost to you! Just sign up as part of a Parish and look for St. Michael's, Remus or type in 49340 as our zip code.
In our continued efforts keep our databases strong and current, we ask that you please take a moment and send us your email. Thank you in advance for your time!
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
God's Kitchen on Tuesday's is CANCELLED until further notice.
God's Helping Hands will be OPEN for drive-through service and shopping.
All Masses are currently suspended
All Masses are currently suspended
Links and Resources
Adults and e verywhere in between
Teens & Parenting of Teens
Parenting and Domestic Church
Envision - Current & Past issues
Authenticum seeks to awaken as many people as possible to the Truth, Beauty, and Goodness of the Catholic Faith by sponsoring ongoing exciting lectures on the humanities (history, literature, music, philosophy, liturgy, patristics, theology, catechesis, etc.) in the spirit of Philippians 4:8.
All Authenticum Lectures are approved for Catechist Certification Credit in the Diocese of Grand Rapids, MI.
All Christians are called to live out their baptismal commitment on a daily basis.
Check out these resources!
Diocese of Grand Rapids Office of Priestly Vocations
ABC's of Fostering, Supporting, and Nurturing a Vocation
6 Steps in Vocational Discernment