Are you between the ages 21-39? Then this information is for you. Stated simply, this ministry's mission is to help one another participate in Christ's mission, that we, as young adult Catholics, may be effective disciples, evangelists, and agents of charity in all that we do.
There are four "anchors" which keep us connected to Christ: Spiritual, Intellectual, Service, and Social
Spiritual - The Spiritual Anchor aims to bring Young Adults closer to Christ by offering opportunities to encounter Him in the sacraments and deepen our personal faith lives.
- Want to help plan a retreat?
- Can you sing or play music and want to help lead praise and adoration?
Service - The Service Anchor is dedicated to providing opportunities for young adults to serve their communities while growing in fellowship with one another.
- Know of a great organization we can partner with?
- Would you like to join a book club and engage in discussion?
- Would you like to help plan Theology on Tap?
Social - The Social Anchor includes annual events and impromptu monthly activities to bring young Catholics together in fellowship and companionship. Every month has at least one gathering in addition to Cocktails after Mass, which is held every last Saturday of the month after the 5 pm Mass. Other Social Pillar events include Trivia Night, Cornhole Tournaments, volleyball, and more.
- Have a great idea for a social event?